BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

~listening~

Saturday, November 7, 2009

memories...

when i watched final football match between n9 n kelantan, a few hours ago, suddenly i remembered something.. something relate to twin brothers. just like zaquan n aidil in n9 team.. by the way, congrats to n9 team because they won in the match.. ok, back to my story, i was in secondary school.. there is a twin brothers in my school football team.. their name start with F & F.. hahaha.. they are good players for my school.. for no reason, i was crushed for the lill brother of the twin.. at first, it just a secret but lastly, he accidentally knows about my feeling to him.. oh my...
then, he tried to be friends with me.. but, at that time, i still under age and i can't think well ( i guess) i rejected his friendship.. hurm... what a stupid thing i've done..
now, i donno where they are and what they are doing.. i didn't heard about them since they finished their SPM.. i hope they live happily... (",)

0 comments: